Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA RT MDD Revamp
RD. 2 - 49th Selection:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdUw0IRaa0BObB_XaAhfh...A&usqp=CAU]
Xavier Legette - WR - S. Carolina - 6'3" 227

When you watch film on this kid about the only thing you can say is "wow" when you realize the size, length, and speed combination that he brings to the field. This kid is huge and can run! So let's just get it out of the way now...there is much room for growth with Legette as a prospect. He has run what many would consider a limited route tree and has only had a single outstanding season of performance and these are legit concerns. However, the ceiling that this kid brings and just the pure natural ability he displays is really something special.

Legette offers some true mismatch opportunities even early on even if he is just sent out as a vertical threat. He has an outstanding catch radius and and is really good after the catch while being a true handful to tackle once he has the ball. The areas that some will want to see Legette develop in are all areas that should continue to develop as he learns more of how to play the position as well as takes in NFL coaching. If Higgins does not return his presence as a vertical threat could be a key and if Higgins does return under the tag he just adds one more threat as a weapon. What an outstanding get for the Bengals at this point.

RD. 2 - 63rd Selection:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM_vEodIxcxoG_wGd7Ubz...A&usqp=CAU]

Ruke Orhorhoro - DT - Clemson - 6'4" 290

I can say for myself that the more film I watch on Ruke the more that I like him as a young prospect. Clemson has been known for consistently putting out quality and well coached defensive line talent and Ruke continues in that mold. What makes Ruke even more impressive is the fact that he did not even start playing football until he was a junior in high school.

With his frame right and abilities right now Ruke may best align as a 3 technique but he has a frame that could absolutely carry more mass and the natural strength to play the nose in years to come. Ruke played all along the defensive line for the Tigers and was productive no matter where he lined up. While he does not carry a lot of mass he does generate just pure natural strength and outstanding athleticism. He brings violent hands and consistently wins at the line of scrimmage with rips and bull rushes while also having the skillset to win with athleticism. Ruke is a high value get at this point in the draft for the Bengals and brings outstanding young talent to the middle of the D line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:15 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:17 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:32 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 02:58 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 03:23 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - OSUfan - 02-15-2024, 03:35 PM
RE: FA RT MDD Revamp - pulses - 02-15-2024, 04:28 PM