Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Draft Class looking good after rookie season
(02-16-2024, 09:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe it’s just an eye test thing, but CTB looked better his first season to me. And he seemed to improve as the season went on. He was one of our highest graded players in the Buffalo playoff game for example

Whereas Turner was the opposite. Teams definitely started picking on him later in the season.. Anyway, I felt much better about penciling CTB in as a starter the next season than I currently do about Turner.

CTB had the benefit of coming into a team with one of the best Safety duos in the league, it wasn't just by chance that he got off to a good start to his career.  Then, after losing both of said best Safety duo members, CTB was left to be the leader of the crew as a second year player.  So, it was only natural that there were miscommunications  in the secondary.  I remember reading that CTB is the one who called for the secondary to meet this offseason to go over film and work on communication.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 Draft Class looking good after rookie season - SunsetBengal - 02-16-2024, 09:52 PM