Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut
(02-23-2024, 12:46 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: At this point I think it'd be dumb to keep him, but can understand if the Bengals-Mixon relationship is more about feelings for one more season.

Ultimately, we need an above-average back on the cheap to help make the run-game more efficient. Only reason MIxon has stuck around for this long is because we've been unable to draft one in later rounds. But I think Brooks from Tx will be there in rounds 3-4. You want to talk about a potential season defining pick? Get this guy and watch him come out with a vengeance after he recovers from his ACL injury.

Didn't know Jonathan Brooks is coming off of an ACL injury, gives me pause. Really wanted him before this, will he be 100% by TC?

(02-23-2024, 02:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nate...you don't like backs that can't protect the QB.  Cool

Lol, yeah, I know, but sometimes I overlook it if they bring something special like say that guy the Lions drafted last year. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut - shuffle - 02-15-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-23-2024, 03:51 PM