Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD
(01-04-2016, 11:39 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: OK you are correct, the Steelers get the edge against us the past 3 years. But, we are dominating the Ravens the past 3 years.

Hence repeating "Steelers own the Bengals, Bengals own the Ravens, Ravens own the Steelers"

Quote: Also, it is silly trying to dismiss the other 10 games each year especially when the division winner gets the toughest schedule the following year, your Ravens won 5 games against a 3rd place schedule in 2015. It does matter being capable to beat every NFL team and not just the division. It is stupid to say otherwise.

I said that in response to being told that play within the playoffs doesn't matter, only appearances. If winning in the playoffs doesn't matter, then any other non division game doesn't matter. Also, the OP only mentioned 1) titles, 2) playoff appearances, and 3) division record, never record outside the division. You can say that it is part of the title (along with division record, of course), but I've been fair with working with the talking points Essex is giving me. 

You'll find that I posted early saying the Bengals have fared the best outside the division,  but have struggled more within the division and in the playoffs than the Ravens and Steelers. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD - Vlad - 12-28-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD - Vlad - 01-01-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD - Vlad - 01-01-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD - Vlad - 01-01-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD - BmorePat87 - 01-04-2016, 06:44 PM