Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-28-2024, 02:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I understand your thoughts. I do think we would need to wait until we knew we had Thomas with pick 18. So, a trade on day 2 knowing the other WR or another player is available with the pick we get from Higgins. If we trade him prior to the draft, then we could miss out on our board. 

I think trading at that point is losing value. 

I would re-sign Boyd, as I alluded to in another thread, giving the Bengals a fallback of the CJ and Housh dynamic on offense, then deal Higgins.

This frees the Bengals to bulk up the trenches, which is the primary need, especially when you look forward at potentially losing Brown and Karras next season. I'd rather have Burrow throwing to the USA woman's soccer team (joke not because they are women, or terrible in the opinion of some, but because they cannot use their hands), and being healthy and protected next season, versus drafting for flash in a knee jerk reaction to trying to replace Tee.

Fix the trenches by protecting Burrow and getting a human wall of an NT.

Imagine games where Joe has Brady time in the pocket and doesn't have to score 25+ to sniff a win/..

We need meat, not flash, in the draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - FormerlyBengalRugby - 03-28-2024, 05:31 PM