Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(04-01-2024, 04:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't agree with posters playing the "Tee will tank the season if he stays on the tag" card.

I wish the Bengals could come up with a long-term contract for Tee but takes 2 to get it done. If not, I like a team with Chase, Tee, Gesicki, Moss, Brown, Yoshi, Irwin and Jones and that is with no draft picks factored into the 2024 roster.

I don't think he would tank on the Tag, just that he won't be happy on it and the fact is he has been banged up a lot and could miss time.

(04-01-2024, 04:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It would make no sense for Higgins to tank the season if he stays tagged.

If he does that, he would damn near ruin any chance of getting a good payday from any team in FA.
It would show them either A) he's not good enough to be a WR1-caliber guy, or B) he has attitude problems.

It would be in his best interest to try to ball out while on the tag and drive up his price tag even further.

True, he won't intentionally tank, no way. Playing not to get hurt though is a bit of a possibility.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-01-2024, 04:23 PM