Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(04-01-2024, 04:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think some have PTSD from 2018 2020 when AJ Green was tagged and put up just 47-523-2 across 16 games.
But Green was 32 years old and hadn't played in 1.5 seasons going into 2020.

I think even if Higgins were to play a little more cautious this season to try to preserve his health, he should still be able to put up 700-800 yards.
And as much as some may not agree, that can be ok as the 2nd or 3rd option in a passing attack.
I'd hope that if that's his stat range though, we see a slot receiver and/or TE getting more targets and be more productive in turn.

Yeah, I definitely do have a bit of that PTSD lol

It is different with the age and yes I believe Tee should put up like you say around 700-800 yards and around 6 or 7 TD's.

But now a days a rookie can do this as well and if Tee does get injured a bunch again that is a lot of money to be paying out while a rookie 
would be much cheaper. Not a sure thing of course, but I would be willing to gamble on a rookie in this stacked WR class.

(04-01-2024, 05:22 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: If he misses time again this season with another injury he would hurt himself as a free agent next year.  There are already questions about Tee's health and it doesnt appear too many teams are interested in paying Tee a big contract now.  If he gets hurt again or even tweaks something and sits out, teams are going to look at that as he is fragile and will be even less likely to give him a big contract next year.  If Tee wants paid next year, he needs to give it everything he's got and act like its a contract year because it is.  Teams will be watching to see what kind of numbers Tee puts up or if he is injured.

All true. If Tee can finally stay healthy for an entire season and have his best season yet more power to him and I hope he gets a big 
contract somewhere else afterwards. But I am not betting on it after last season and the hammy problems.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-01-2024, 06:12 PM