Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD
(01-04-2016, 09:02 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So to educate you a bit more.. the division is not just won by division record.. The Bengals though did go 5-1 this year in winning the division but you got to get it done outside division also.. this thread is zero about how you play in the playoffs... the point of the thread for last and final time was that the Bengals have moved to the top of the division and have caused the Steelers and Ravens to take a step back, that is why they are not competing as well in the division and in making the playoffs since the Bengals have the best overall record over the last 5 years by far.  How about you start a thread on how the Ravens are going to be able to compete with the Bengals in the next coming years since they don;t seem to be doing a good job of late... WHO DEY

Yea, you don't know how to read. 

Simple version:

You argued only for playoff appearance not playoff results. I countered that if playoff results are irrelevant then so are non division game results.

I never actually said the only thing that matters is division records, though you cited it as one of the 3 things you looked at in your original post, so I used the actual data to show you how this is not a good argument if we use the time frame you offered. 

If you wish to discuss all factors, you can look at my post a few pages back where I address all factors.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD - Vlad - 12-28-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD - Vlad - 01-01-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD - Vlad - 01-01-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD - Vlad - 01-01-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD - BmorePat87 - 01-04-2016, 10:38 PM