Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(04-04-2024, 11:30 PM)J24 Wrote: Not sure if I stated this yet but if we trade Tee thier has to be another corresponding move to transpire right?

For example Bengals trade Tee to Cardinals for 35th pick & 90th in 2024 pick.

What move or moves are you making to improve the team. Remember you are freeing 21 million in cap space?

If that trade happened for Tee I would be really happy and select Brian Thomas Jr at 18 the perfect Tee replacement, one of the top OT's at 35
like Fautanu, Latham Kingsley or Blake Fisher (who I think is really being slept on) with the NT's as thoughts next and RB's and TE's in thoughts in 
the 3rd. We just don't know who will fall out of the first. Fautanu is probably the least likely as he is just solid as it gets.

We could go other ways too, Fautanu/Mims/Latham at 18, Adonai Mitchell at 35, Sweat/McKinnley at 49 etc.

Sweat should fall further than most are projecting, NT's fall, just the way it is.

(04-05-2024, 09:14 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well he didnt seem to play his best ball during his Contract year last year.  

Yes sir, which is exactly why I am questioning Tee on the Tag this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-05-2024, 01:39 PM