Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's first Mock of 2024...
(04-15-2024, 06:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You ought to stop talking down to Bengals fans on this board, not a smart way to stick around and acting like I don't know that John 
Ross was a WR and Brock Bowers is a TE is actually very insulting. You take Best Player Available, you don't get desperate and just 
draft for need, that is what the stupid one's do.

You don't go OT no matter what, that is when you end up with a player like Og or Price. Guyton actually reminds me of Ogbuehi which 
is scary. I want Mims, but he isn't a sure thing, Fautanu is probably about the most sure thing as far as solid right out of the bat and he 
most likely won't be there as he is destined for Seattle.

Latham is heavy footed and has problems with penalties and didn't work out just like Og and Price.

U mean like we did for Ross? There’s gonna be a top offensive tackle available. I never said reach at all. Draft after draft there’s been a top
tier talent at tight end and we continue to pass. Why would we then take one now when we went out and signed 3 of em, one of which with a massive ceiling. Sure bowers may be the best prospect available at 18 but what if drake may falls then he’s the best prospect gotta take him right. There’s obviously a level of discern that I think is ur massive oversight….or what if Brian Thomas is best on the board over mims. U gonna take Thomas right cuz he’s the BPA right? Or even bowers. U still take mims all day fricken long over bowers of both are there. It’s That easy. That talk of another tight end is past hilarious and almost infuriating. Are there really only a few that take burrows health as serious as they should. U gotta address a need and I’m not saying screw urself to do so we all knew Billy price should not of been picked. Nor ced those were bad picks even before they were selected. Like Ross. Me I had made those hard points prior to their selection. Regardless,I say again there is gonna be a tackle there for us. Like mims. Not Latham but mims. I agree Troy going to Seattle most likely. Mims will be there. Who should be the pick all day and will most likely be there and much better chance of being there than lil brock B. Which is half the reason I don’t even know why we having the discussion but it’s fuuuuun to imagine right lol. Plus u take bowers and now ur scrambling trying to still find a solution at right tackle…”yea but we got Brock bowers dude” lmfao. Brock bowers shouldnt be entertained at all unless we are sitting in daycare. Drafting a tackle to solidify the oline for our franchise qb who’s already been destroyed and giving our running backs more running lanes and wide revivers more time along with most important burrow more time serves a much bigger purpose than a 4th tight end in an offense that doesn’t highlight the tight end. It just seems boneheaded to me. And I go ham (with love of course) on a lot of u Bengal fans cuz some of it just plain dumb and it should be outed. I passionately disagree with a lot of takes in here. I understand it’s a forum full of Sally’s when it comes to disagreeing. I grew up with brothers. They could take jabs. Who Dey.
Fix ur mock.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2024... - Synric - 04-13-2024, 11:02 AM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2024... - Okeana - 04-13-2024, 09:29 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2024... - JoeyB2023 - 04-16-2024, 12:10 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2024... - J24 - 04-15-2024, 04:48 PM
Nate's first Mock of 2024... - BenZoo2 - 04-15-2024, 06:44 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2024... - BenZoo2 - 04-16-2024, 01:49 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2024... - Synric - 04-17-2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2024... - CJD - 04-16-2024, 05:35 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock of 2024... - CJD - 04-16-2024, 06:27 PM