Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict and All better stay cool before kick-off
(01-06-2016, 10:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yep, everybody just needs to keep their cool.  Last time it seemed like the Bengals got all hyped up before the game and stayed that way while the Steelers calmed down and then went about their business.  They need to play hard, play smart, and take care of business.  The twitter and smack and all the other middle school bullshit can't wait untl after the game when they've ended the Steelers' season.

I didn't see the Steelers calm down.  I saw them play cheap and dirty.  The flags just didn't fly against them.

Case in point, Dre was getting a pushed a lot after a play and the ref was looking right at them.  After Dre started defending himself that was when a flag was thrown.  Luckily that one off set, but it did set the tone for both teams throughout the game.

Same thing with OBJ and Josh Norman.  Norman started by body slamming OBJ after a play early in the game, OBJ was even appealing to the ref before he was slammed.  No Flag.  So OBJ basically said "That is how it is...OK." and started in with his own cheap play.

I don't see the refs allowing it to play out as much in this game though.  So I hope our guys keep their cool.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict and All better stay cool before kick-off - Sovereign Nation - 01-06-2016, 11:00 PM