Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If on the team right now, what former Bengal would GUARANTEE a Super Bowl win?
(07-03-2024, 12:56 PM)Whatever Wrote: I don't want to go back too far, simply because guys in the past simply don't stack up physically to players today. I mean, Munoz played around 280. He'd get killed if you scooped him up in a time machine and put him against today's players.

Whit at LG is interesting, but he honestly isn't even the best LG we've had this century as a total package. That's honestly Steinbach. And OL have a low WAR.

Geno is tempting, as he's a HoF caliber 3 tech.

Surprised nobody mentioned AJ Green, yet. Chase lined up in the slot with AJ lined up outside him is nightmare fuel for S's.

His prime was short, but can you imagine this offense with a healthy Tyler Eifert?

Ultimately, gotta go with Dillon, though. This is a dude who just straight up took games over with no OL and crap QB play. It's a toss up between him and Geno, but Dillon has the ability to keep the defense off the field.

I thought about 2015 Eifert with this team too. I think I'd lean towards Corey Dillon myself.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If on the team right now, what former Bengal would GUARANTEE a Super Bowl win? - jason - 07-03-2024, 01:45 PM