Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If on the team right now, what former Bengal would GUARANTEE a Super Bowl win?
(07-04-2024, 11:04 AM)Mer Wrote: A back up QB (Esiason or Anderson) would be a nice insurance policy, but he only makes an impact if JB goes down.
A better lineman (Munoz) would be great if you have a running back that can hit the holes consistently and take pressure off the passing game.
I'm not sure if there are enough balls to go around for another WR to be happy(C. Johnson or Green) with Tee and Chase there .
Dillon was all we had on offense for a few years and he rarely didn't carry the team on his back.
Geno in his prime was unstoppable and just a pleasure to watch throw guys around.

Honorable mention: Burfict. He'd give this team the attitude needed on defense to intimidate our opponent.

I'm between Dillon and Geno, so I'm going against the rules a little and saying Geno for the defense and Dillon on the offense would give the best opportunity with the current roster to get this team to a championship.

If I have to pick one though, it would be Dillon. You have to score to win.

I would advocate for a prime Odell Thurman, well, his only year was the prime, because he was a turnover machine.

Believe he had his had almost 10 in one season, 4 FF and 5 picks, plus a ton of tackles.

What could have been...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If on the team right now, what former Bengal would GUARANTEE a Super Bowl win? - FormerlyBengalRugby - 07-04-2024, 11:38 AM