Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cowboys' Jerry Jones takes jab at Bengals during testimony in court at NFL's Sunday T
(06-28-2024, 11:10 AM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Took the risk? That's self made? That's insane. That's like saying that Elon is self made or Jeff Bozos is self made. The vast majority of wealth is generational wealth, get outta here with that sh!t. Risk is not self made. Maybe a guy starting his own plumbing business or a carpenter, but once you hire employees you are no longer self made. You have money? You sound like all the other rich people & their propaganda. Carnegie was self made? Rockefeller? Vanderbilt? None of them did the work, they were just the money. Without workers & the people buying the goods they are nothing. Who's more important to the economy, rich people or the workers & consumers?

It takes both. The workers don't have the vision or the skill to build what those you just listed did. Wealthy men and women create jobs. 

You sound like a government worker or someone who enjoys Karl Marx.

Also, do I have money? I mean I can pay my bills and my employees. But most of my profits I invest back into my business so I can grow and hire more people. I'm certainly not a billionaire or even a millionaire (maybe on paper I am?) but I've got employees that make more than me in any given year. I actually took a massive pay cut to go into business for myself last year. However, I'm hopefully growing something that will last generations.

You Cleary don't have what it takes to run a small business. And that's okay, it takes all types.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cowboys' Jerry Jones takes jab at Bengals during testimony in court at NFL's Sunday T - TCUBengal34 - 07-04-2024, 03:43 PM