Poll: Which AFCN do you fear the most in 2024?
Browns
Steelers
Ravens
No one
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024?
(07-05-2024, 11:31 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am not a fan of fear being used to answer this question. The team I respect the most is the Ravens, great on all 3 units fairly consistently. May have the best kicker in the NFL. They draft and bring in FAs to shore up weaknesses.

I am happy to split with them each year.

It isn't really about fear true. If Burrow is healthy everyone should fear the Bengals especially if our Defense gets it's ass together
and starts to communicate and tackle better. I used to respect the Ravens until they started getting almost as dirty as the stealers 
and Harbaugh started crying and complaining to the NFL about completely legal tackles and making them illegal.

Screw the Ratbirds now along with the rest of the Division. Let's sweep the bastids. Whatever

(07-05-2024, 01:15 PM)jason Wrote: I feel like we've been saying the Browns aren't a problem for like 6 or 7 years now... Seems like we've beaten them maybe 3 times in that span (if that).

Truth. We only beat them when it means nothing to them or nothing to us. Need to start beating them in the first game we meet 
those Stains every year instead of the last where either we or they are resting starters.

(07-05-2024, 01:58 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: all 3 for different reasons

Browns: always seem to beat cincy. they have the bengals' number
Ravens: will be the main competition for the division
Steelers: most likely to injure the bengals

This.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-05-2024, 02:44 PM