Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cincinnati Bengals receive an F- in food for its players
(07-05-2024, 05:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Are you sure about this? Usually, you pay the taxes in the state that you live in. Or else everyone who travels for work would have to file taxes out the wazoo. When I lived in a hotel in Mississippi for 9 months out of the year, my home work location was Ohio. I didn't have to pay taxes to Mississippi. Well, except for your standard taxes on purchases.

(07-05-2024, 05:58 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’m a technical consultant and yeah, if I work out if state, I have to pay taxes to that state. I don’t travel much but some of the guys do. And yes, it’s a pain in the ass for them.

I'm no tax expert but I think it depends on the location of your employer.

In Harley's case He most likely was paid by a home company and in Killer's case he most likely was paid by a sub-contractor in the state to which he travelled 

Bengals player are paid by an employer whose legal address is in OH. I doubt they have to pay taxes to every state they have away games
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati Bengals receive an F- in food for its players - bfine32 - 07-05-2024, 06:30 PM