Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow's Excited About The Offense's Versatility
(07-06-2024, 04:09 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Motion does aid the QB in revealing the secondary alignment to a certain degree, however, it isn't all positive.

Motion results in more pre-snap penalties, it is more difficult when adding new players, and it can also provide a tell to the defense.

Manning hated motion, I can see Burrow being ok with it but not needing it. Motion is great for QBs that cannot read and process defenses extremely fast.

I wouldn't mind seeing Chase used in those head start motion routes like Miami does with Hill.

Spot on post and points on Chase & Hill. The Bengals are the least offensive penalized team the last 3 years.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's Excited About The Offense's Versatility - Soonerpeace - 07-06-2024, 08:15 PM