Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 years 140M, 110M guaranteed is the starting place for Jamarr after Jefferson signs
(06-05-2024, 03:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Numbers aren't everything...

Sure, keep telling yourself that it's not how big the number is, but how you use the number, Nate.  Ninja

(07-07-2024, 12:22 PM)Housh Wrote: Yall gotta be high if yall think Jamar is getting a penny less than JJ.

To me Jamarr has higher upside.

Jamarr can run routes and catch just as good as JJ but rarely gets hurt, and is generational after the catch

He'll get a bit less and I don't think you can reasonably say Ja'Marr has higher upside than a guy who had 1800 yards, was a top-5 MVP vote getter, and won OPOY.

Chase needs 2,162 yards in 2024 to match Jefferson's 4 year pace.

2023 was the first time Jefferson missed a game. You say rarely gets hurt like Jefferson is Tyler Eifert rather than a guy who >1,000 snaps each of the previous two years.

I like Chase and think he's a very very good WR, but pretending he's better than Jefferson is peak orange koolaid sipping.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 years 140M, 110M guaranteed is the starting place for Jamarr after Jefferson signs - TheLeonardLeap - 07-07-2024, 01:43 PM