Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cincinnati Bengals receive an F- in food for its players
(07-05-2024, 04:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: A quick google says an average nutritionist in Ohio makes $57,500 per year. If you are a top tier professional athlete, you really don't want an "average" person.

Unless you're a very high draft pick, you really don't have the job security and funds saved up to hire someone that's going to cost you well over $60k/yr (possibly much much more as I am not sure if you'd have to pay towards healthcare and the like depending on the state, as they would be your employee) until your second contract. Hiring people is expensive.

So you can see how a guy who has no year-to-year employment guarantee, or even week-to-week employment guarantee, can't afford to be putting 14-23.5% of their entire year's take-home salary on hiring someone.

I'm pretty sure that a dietician generally doesn't make their entire salary off of just one client. I'm willing to be that it's more like a consultation to determine nutritional needs, then selecting their menu for each week and then receiving all of the their pre-prepared heat and eat meals for the week. For a very manageable budget amount of around $150-$200/wk.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati Bengals receive an F- in food for its players - SunsetBengal - 07-08-2024, 02:01 PM