Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cincinnati Bengals receive an F- in food for its players
(07-10-2024, 01:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That quote is referring to the constant comparisons made between era's. Obviously nutrition has come a long way since the 70's, 80's and even 90's.

The worst teams now probably eat far better than the best teams of previous era's.

I'd also say that the difference between an A+ team and an F- team in this era is probably marginal in contrast to comparing era's.

It's not like our players are eating low grade cheeseburgers and hot pockets. LOL

I think a lot of people do not realize what a nutritionist is anyway. A "Nutritionist" is not going to be a Paycor preparing food. They are not chefs or line cooks.  A nutritionist is simply a guide to educate a person on what to eat and what not to eat to reach certain goals... ie weight gain, weight loss, and staying at a certain weight. It's still up to the individual to eat properly. I'm quite sure Chad had a nutritionist at one point, but he ate McDonalds anyway.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati Bengals receive an F- in food for its players - Sled21 - 07-12-2024, 08:35 AM