Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burrow Ranked As 2nd-Best QB In The NFL By ESPN!
(07-16-2024, 09:24 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: The 2022 oline was playing well, injuries all struck at the wrong time.  Only starters in the AFFCG was volson and Karras and Karras had a knee sprain.  

2023, injuries to Joe burrow severely limited the offense. It was only a 2 game sample, when burrow/mostly everyone was healthy, but the bills/niners only accounted for 4 sacks total.  

Idk, I’m more optimistic this year.  Could be a fallacy, but just where I am at.

Injuries will happen.
Question is is the depth there to compensate for it?
It hasn't been there in years past.

While unproven, at least Mims gives some optimism for depth at the OT positions.
I'm not expecting elite play out of either of the Browns though, but I do expect at least solid play.
IOL is probably what I'm concerned about.
Karras and Cappa are solid, but it's real questionable behind them. Will Matt Lee and/or Trey Hill be up to the task if called upon?
And last...Volson. Is he the Volson we saw the second half of last season, or will he regress back to the mediocre-at-best Volson we've come to know?

We'll have to see, but I don't see any stud performers on the OL right now.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Ranked As 2nd-Best QB In The NFL By ESPN! - ochocincos - 07-16-2024, 11:30 AM