Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can’t believe I’m posting this after i posted the infamous Zac Taylor hate thread
(07-17-2024, 01:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well said Wyche, Zac should be on this list above McDermott for sure and above Stefanski even if he has had Zac's number.

Zac has won in the Postseason unlike both of these guys and like you said has went toe to toe with Andy Reid.

Also what Zac did with Browning last year at QB really made me respect him so much more and made me think Burrow doesn't carry Zac all the time.

Thanks, and I feel the same after seeing the team hang tough without Burrow. 

(07-17-2024, 02:12 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I think Taylor cemented the quality of coach he is with keeping the team competitive for an extended period without Burrow and a no name backup.. easily deserves top ten

Agreed, Browning was such a an unknown, and they kept the team in the hunt and finished above .500. I've always supported Taylor more than most on here, no doubt. However, I was on board with the make or break year, and I had doubts myself about how well the team would do without Joe. While Joe puts the team over the top (shocker), they showed they could still be a tough out without him. Hell, with a QB that had never taken a snap in a regular season NFL game if memory serves.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can’t believe I’m posting this after i posted the infamous Zac Taylor hate thread - Wyche'sWarrior - 07-17-2024, 02:17 PM