Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burrow Ranked As 2nd-Best QB In The NFL By ESPN!
(07-16-2024, 11:30 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Injuries will happen.
Question is is the depth there to compensate for it?
It hasn't been there in years past.

While unproven, at least Mims gives some optimism for depth at the OT positions.
I'm not expecting elite play out of either of the Browns though, but I do expect at least solid play.
IOL is probably what I'm concerned about.
Karras and Cappa are solid, but it's real questionable behind them. Will Matt Lee and/or Trey Hill be up to the task if called upon?
And last...Volson. Is he the Volson we saw the second half of last season, or will he regress back to the mediocre-at-best Volson we've come to know?

We'll have to see, but I don't see any stud performers on the OL right now.

(07-16-2024, 11:37 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: This is me as well

I want to believe this will be the best Oline Joe has had. However, until I see it on the field I'm not going to be all rah-rah. I'm also hoping the 1st team Oline does at least a couple series in pre-season. I'm just not a fan of starting the season cold turkey.

Until we can run the ball we can’t get back to the Super Bowl. They know its efficiency isn’t there and why teams don’t respect the RPO and we fear a crashing Rush End. Forcing us to disdain the RPO. If we can it will ridiculously open up this offense. Gesicki is our best receiving TE with Burrow. Burton potentially gives us the most dynamic third WR we’ve had. Isovias is a budding receiver. Chase Brown is as explosive as any running back. But I’m like the both of you. Burn me once, burn me twice….. Freaking make 4th or 3rd and 2 automatic. Be able to be effective in the run game
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Ranked As 2nd-Best QB In The NFL By ESPN! - Soonerpeace - 07-18-2024, 11:21 PM