Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can’t believe I’m posting this after i posted the infamous Zac Taylor hate thread
(07-18-2024, 02:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I mean they went 4-4 without Burrow (including the Ravens game). This includes the last game of the year where they blew out the Browns who were playing no one and getting absolutely throttled by the Steeler's. 

I'm not sure you can use that sample size to prove a point that he's a "top 10 head coach without Burrow". 

Again, I think ZT is a great head coach when it comes to the locker room, culture, and something being "built", but I absolutely think he benefits from having the best processing QB in the league behind center to cover up some of his deficiencies as an offensive mind/decision maker.

He has 100% grown each year, though. He is knocking on top 10 or is there.

Kinda missing the point....they did that with a practice squad quarterback that had never taken a snap. Minnesota gave up on him. It's not like Joe Flacco or a late career Boomer Esiason were coming off the bench. That with a 30th ranked defense to boot.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can’t believe I’m posting this after i posted the infamous Zac Taylor hate thread - Wyche'sWarrior - 07-19-2024, 01:09 AM