Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krumrie and Dillon - 2024 ROH Inductees
(07-18-2024, 10:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Would not have been my 2-picks, but I don't get a vote.

In case folks forget here's Dillon's response just a couple years ago:
"Did I not play for them? I don't know, bro. I'm curious about that. Because it looks like they are glossing over me. For what reason? Because I left? That's not a good enough reason. You are telling me there's five other guys better than me — at my position? And trust me, this is no knock on whoever is getting in, who goes in, that's not what it is about. It's about what is your excuse going to be? I'm pretty sure they will put f--king Jon Kitna in there before they put me. Matter of fact, Scott Mitchell will end up in that motherf--ker before I do."

The dude has also been arrested twice for spousal abuse. Don't talk to me about character then applaud the Corey Dillon Selection. Too many other Bengal greats of high character who should get the nod first.

But like I said: I don't get a vote and dude sure could run with the football. 

Dillon is a stone-cold loser who was blessed with the physical ability to run a football. He reminds me of LeBron James, very talented and has the emotional maturity of a 3-year-old. He's been that way his entire life. If you remember when he was drafted, he wasn't even there to take the phone call because he didn't get drafted where he thought he should have and was outside throwing a temper tantrum. Then he left this organization not getting what he wanted, so he threw his gear into the stands and bad-mouthed the organization for years. Then last year he showed he had not matured any by throwing yet another temper tantrum because he didn't get named when he thought he should have. So he actually throws shots at other players. His quote that there are not 5 guys better than him at his position shows how self-centered he is. The ROH is not only for running backs you @%@$#. All those named before him deserved to be in before him. And none of this even addresses what a POS wife-beater he is off the field. Being one of the few old heads around here who have watched the Bengals since the first season, I can tell you Corey Dillon would get my vote (if I had one) in about 15 years. There are that many players that deserve to be up there before him. But the little child once again stomped his foot last year and the season ticket holders rewarded him. So much for the Ring being about honor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Krumrie and Dillon - 2024 ROH Inductees - Sled21 - 07-19-2024, 08:59 AM