Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krumrie and Dillon - 2024 ROH Inductees
(07-18-2024, 04:16 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I wonder if the $#$% Dillon shows up or a forgiving one that actually apologizes to the organization.  we will see

(07-19-2024, 09:00 AM)Sled21 Wrote: No doubt he'll be all happy and smiles, he got his way again.

I read the link that Pally posted and I don't view that as an "apology". That says "I was so good on the field the organization should overlook what I did off the field."

Now there may be another "apology" that I'm not tracking, but that damn sure ain't one.

I get folks excited about the pick; hell when he was playing, he was the only thing we had to root for as a Bengals fan and I don't/won't "thumbs down" anyone who likes it.

I've provided stats in the past that support there wasn't much on field production between Corey and Brooks and if you use Special Teams I believe JB out-produced him. I would have voted him in over Corey "Pimp Hand" Dillon. 

Of course Brooks had issues to. He couldn't read. There's an old Family Feud that has the Bengals taking on the 49ers. You could easily see JB was not a scholar 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Krumrie and Dillon - 2024 ROH Inductees - bfine32 - 07-19-2024, 01:01 PM