Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people hurt animals?
(07-14-2024, 08:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It happens all the time. Dogs are beaten and chained outside to suffer, starved close to death, and sometimes even past that. Cats kicked. Pets are being used to train fighter dogs, etc. Where is the heart in those people? 

There was an arrest recently in my area where a man was punching a puppy because of, who knows? It's a damn puppy! Thank goodness a neighbor say it and called the police.

Whenever we get a dog, we get it from a shelter. They come with damage and scars. They take a while to trust because their past has not been pretty. 

Sometimes, I don't understand people. But I have enough common sense to know it's only a sick few and not the majority. Yet, I still struggle putting myself in the dogs' position and being abused like that. I remember when I was young, I saw the movie "Faces of death." Good Lord, I wish I had never seen that. For those that have seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

Seeing that, I would have hurt the man on the spot.

Animal abusers are the WORST people on the planet. The animal has no chance to leave the house, can't talk to someone, ask for help, or reasonably fight back.

The worst humans on Earth abuse animals.

FUN FACT: The only other team to offer Mike Vick a contract after prison was Mike Brown & the Bengals. 2 years $2.3M. Vick took the Eagles deal because it was basically double the money.

I would have abandoned the Bengals until Brown was dead if they had signed him. I could personally NEVER be a fan or support someone capable of animal abuse. Certainly not like what Vick did.

Happy Vick has turned himself around, but I would have been livid if he was a Bengal right out of prison for what he was a part of.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why do people hurt animals? - HarleyDog - 07-14-2024, 08:19 PM
RE: Why do people hurt animals? - SladeX - 07-17-2024, 07:03 AM
RE: Why do people hurt animals? - PDub80 - 07-20-2024, 11:56 AM