Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow's Excited About The Offense's Versatility
(07-17-2024, 08:51 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Chase I’m told will be lined up everywhere.Zac has already said he’s taking a step back from spending all his time on the offense. Justin Rascati is going to take a lot organizational stuff away from Zac. Practice prep for the staff. Pitcher will also assume some. Zac is trying to free himself to just be the head coach. He’ll still call the plays. But it’s more of a group effort in the game plan anyways. They all have plays to submit for the weeks game that they like for their position group. It’s revised up until Saturday continuously until they get a number. Gameday unlike all the knotheads that think everybody calls out a play in the headset. Zac hates talk on the headset but if it’s your area or situation (3rd and long etc.) you’d better have a play ready if he asks. But Dan and him will talk. But I think Zac wants to give Dan freedom to bring in new ideas. But until the run game shows it’s viable they won’t run  a bunch of RPO’s nobody respects their run game and as long as the rush end is crashing no matter what they will protect Joe. If you don’t think the offense is geared to protect Joe then I can’t help you. They love the backs in the receiving game.

A lot of good stuff in here, thanks Soonerpeace. Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's Excited About The Offense's Versatility - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-20-2024, 02:56 PM