Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can’t believe I’m posting this after i posted the infamous Zac Taylor hate thread
(07-20-2024, 12:27 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Jake Browning having little experience essentially and zero as a starter completed 70% of his passes. The staff took over the offense completely and allowed him zero latitude to change. They managed Jake excellently. Maybe they know what they are doing. The defense wasn’t good. The fact they finished as well as they did should give fans more confidence. Despite the QB’s they beat they were favored in few. That being said your premise has some degree of validity

There are/were those who wanted the team to suck completely after the Burrow injury. The main reason was "higher draft choice" but there were a few that wanted to be able to continue the "Zac can't win without Burrow" narrative and a few may be closet Steelers fans.

I feel it worked out as well as could be expected. We ended the season with a winning record and found out we have a backup QB able to win games in Burrow's absence. We also got what a few consider the most gifted OT in the draft. My personal "dram pick" Troy Fautanu was even there, but we chose not to take him.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can’t believe I’m posting this after i posted the infamous Zac Taylor hate thread - bfine32 - 07-20-2024, 06:19 PM