Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can’t believe I’m posting this after i posted the infamous Zac Taylor hate thread
(07-20-2024, 06:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There are/were those who wanted the team to suck completely after the Burrow injury. The main reason was "higher draft choice" but there were a few that wanted to be able to continue the "Zac can't win without Burrow" narrative and a few may be closet Steelers fans.

I feel it worked out as well as could be expected. We ended the season with a winning record and found out we have a backup QB able to win games in Burrow's absence. We also got what a few consider the most gifted OT in the draft. My personal "dram pick" Troy Fautanu was even there, but we chose not to take him.

I know for positive Browning couldn’t deviate from the calls. He had no approval to audible. He had 2 plays based on the defense look. Makes you wonder.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can’t believe I’m posting this after i posted the infamous Zac Taylor hate thread - Soonerpeace - 07-20-2024, 10:52 PM