Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow cleared for contact, expect preseason action.
(07-22-2024, 05:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Truth, it is a gamble either way but to start slow and dig yourself a hole early may be the bigger gamble.

We need our starting OL to play at least a couple of series with Joe under Center with a couple new weapons in Gesicki and Burton.

I know some say practice is where it is at, but if that is the case we shouldn't of started so slow the last couple years as it wasn't just
Burrow who played poorly early regardless of injury. The entire team was rusty to start the last couple of seasons.

This is great news on Burrow's condition and Zac saying starters will play this Preseason. Wink

I think Burrow under center, even in limited preseason snaps, will give the line comfort knowing that they can protect him and get used to him calling signals and blocking against different defenses, even if it's vanilla defensive play calling.

Practice is learning techniques, schemes, and to prepare for when it gets live, which the preseason is a nice warm-up for the season. Hopefully it gets our team flowing in a good direction heading into the real games.

I can't wait to see Burrow with his new weapons and a capable offensive line!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow cleared for contact, expect preseason action. - BFritz21 - 07-22-2024, 05:39 PM