Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac w/ NFL Network … Inside Training Camp
(07-29-2024, 06:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Zac is such a good interview. He can feed you 6-7 minutes of coach speak and sound absolutely sincere the entire conversation. Cool

I liked the part how he’s expecting his kids to show up with the buzz blonde Joey look. I think that this team is better than the Super Bowl team. But the division is so tough. What a gauntlet. I feel like Zac is really letting the offensive staff take ownership of the offense. Joe mentioned in his interview that he liked the changes. He mentioned play action and backs. I know I know everyone thinks their team is much improved this time of year. Not sure Vonn Bell is the big difference on defense. Not sure the OL is still good enough. If Volson could take the next step, Brown get back to his best year ( last year at Balt) and Mims then hubba hubba hubba. Mims and Sample on a screen for Chase potentially could be lethal. And Gesicki splitting the safeties. Isovias or Burton early taking a few to the house could really take the pressure off this offenses reliance on Tee & Chase. But until we can have some degree of run game it’s still got hiccups.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac w/ NFL Network … Inside Training Camp - Soonerpeace - 07-29-2024, 06:24 PM