Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac w/ NFL Network … Inside Training Camp
(07-29-2024, 07:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That would be Jamarr Chase or Chase Brown, both can be deadly in the open field.

But yes, much to be excited about with the new wrinkles to the Bengal offense. Conversely, I do feel like Vonn Bell will be instrumental in helping the defense regain their 2022 form. "We give him the first spot because he's the first one in the building at 6 am" - Zac Taylor.

Meant Brown but both yes. The intangibles don’t ever make up for athleticism. If we get the ‘21 Bell hell yes. I may be in the minority but Hill and Battle both not starting? That’s an indictment on somebody
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac w/ NFL Network … Inside Training Camp - Soonerpeace - 07-29-2024, 09:51 PM