Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people hurt animals?
(07-20-2024, 07:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: My wife and I went for a Saturday drive just to get out. We were cruising the countryside and decided to drive up to Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, OH (It's only 25 minutes from our house). This weekend is the Kings Royal which is the biggest race they have and the winner get's a million I think. Anyway, there were probably over 250 RVs and campers—people from all over. One thing I noticed was all the Dogs. Seems like most had a dog. I think it was more fun to drive through and watch the dogs more than the people. It was comforting to see so many pets living their best life.

Most people are good pet owners. And then,  some aren't. Most men will beat the shit out of a MF'r they see mistreating their dog. Thank God there are not many. Tiger mentioned those heart-tugging commercials and how it bothers him. It does me too, but I have solace in knowing these are the worst cases. Or at least I hope so.

I agree.  Most people take great care of their pets.  We have 3 indoor cats.  And these boys are freaking spoiled.  But not all are like this.  I saw a dog the other day in a parked car.  The 1 window was cracked and it was hot as shit!  Made me want to break a window.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why do people hurt animals? - HarleyDog - 07-14-2024, 08:19 PM
RE: Why do people hurt animals? - SladeX - 07-17-2024, 07:03 AM
RE: Why do people hurt animals? - PDub80 - 07-20-2024, 11:56 AM
RE: Why do people hurt animals? - Tiger Teeth - 08-01-2024, 12:05 PM