Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we have a better pass rush this year?
(08-01-2024, 01:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I haven't heard much about Kris Jenkins, but I have heard McKinnley Jackson has been really hard to move and I know he will
only be a rookie but his comparison is DJ Reader. BTW DJ is still hurt and we don't even know if he will play this season for the
Lions. I wanted McKinnley Jackson before we drafted him, very stout against the run and has the body type for NT.

Kris Jenkins is a great run stopper, but he is still kind of a hybrid or Freak as Harbaugh called him at Michigan.

(08-01-2024, 05:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I liked Reader, but he is starting the season on PUP and may very well end the season that way.

They were pretty fair to D J Reader but we are very conservative when it comes to re-signing injured players
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will we have a better pass rush this year? - Soonerpeace - 08-01-2024, 11:08 PM