Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we have a better pass rush this year?
(08-02-2024, 02:46 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: An "improving" Cam Taylor Britt is the brightest spot in cornerback group. Other than that, we have a decent slot on the wrong side of 30, a former safety that was so bad that we're desperately trying him @ corner to salvage value, and a guy who looked lost by the end of a season.

We're ass until proven otherwise. I'm not saying that we can't be a good team despite being ass @ corner. 

After reading your posts about Taylor last season I feel like all the republicans responding to AOC grilling the Secret Service director positively. But CTB has done well but Bell struggled this past season and Stone hasn’t stacked seasons.You are right about Hill. That being said I don’t share a huge concern. But no way you can claim the secondary is a proven position group.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will we have a better pass rush this year? - Soonerpeace - 08-02-2024, 02:53 PM