Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-05-2024, 05:07 PM)Synric Wrote: Hi. Uhhh Are we still cutting thr bottom two me and I think poppy?

Here you go League Manager.  Here is one....I sent E messages this morning to all on Yahoo that were in last year, to get with you on this site. 

Include me with some others who say it is too early to panic.  We never draft before preseason.  

So here is Synric asking to be in.  That leaves 3, unless LM has heard from them. 

Some live on this site 365 days a year, and others don't.  Teeth suggested PM members, so I took it upon myself to do just that. Here is Synric already.  Hopefully the last few see the PM sent and come on here and contact the LM.   

I know I don't have a say in this.  I would rather see the last 2 teams back, than downsize the league.  The league size and roster format the LM used last year was close to perfect, and as LM has said, it was very competitive. Anybody can finish last, I think the LM did one year, and I know I did one year. Injuries and bad breaks happen.  Myself, I'm all for Synric and Poppy getting another shot, as me and I think LM got when we finished last. Going from last to first is possible, it's a new draft, a new season. 

1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-05-2024, 05:36 PM