Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First depth chart of the season
(08-05-2024, 02:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Interesting, kind of hard to make anything out of this at this point. Trent Brown being named the starting RT is not really a
surprise, but the guy cannot even really practice yet. I think both McKinnley Jackson and Kris Jenkins should make their way
up the depth chart as Preseason goes on.
The thing about Sheldon Rankins is he CAN stop the run and he CAN play NT as he
did with the Jets when they were a top 3 run stopping Defense.

I have no faith in Zach Carter, so Kris Jenkins should make his way up to backup BJ if he works hard enough. Tufele was good
when he initially got here but he wasn't good last year. Hoping Ossai finally shows up and stays healthy, we will see.

Also think Burton will be WR3 when the regular season starts, he just tweaked his ankle at a bad time.

Well I hope Jackson just had cramps today.

If those two - especially Jenkins - can't unseat the veterans that they are a bust.   I also have no faith in Zach Carter.  He was terrible last year.   Considering that Frazier, the center from WVA was there I will be really angry if Jenkins isn't pretty special.

I also hate that Trey Hill is even on the roster.  Hoping Lee can definitively bump him.   Baaahhhhh!!!  I hate initial depth charts!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
First depth chart of the season - pally - 08-05-2024, 01:38 PM
RE: First depth chart of the season - 3wt - 08-05-2024, 05:57 PM