Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-05-2024, 05:36 PM)kevin Wrote: Here you go League Manager.  Here is one....I sent E messages this morning to all on Yahoo that were in last year, to get with you on this site. 

Include me with some others who say it is too early to panic.  We never draft before preseason.  

So here is Synric asking to be in.  That leaves 3, unless LM has heard from them. 

Some live on this site 365 days a year, and others don't.  Teeth suggested PM members, so I took it upon myself to do just that. Here is Synric already.  Hopefully the last few see the PM sent and come on here and contact the LM.   

I know I don't have a say in this.  I would rather see the last 2 teams back, than downsize the league.  The league size and roster format the LM used last year was close to perfect, and as LM has said, it was very competitive. 

I won't cut anyone who is active and wants to play.

I tried to send PMs to the missing GMs but that function isn't working for me

If anyone wants to be Co-Commish let me know. It has been Vas (Urinal Cakes) but he was pretty inactive last year and hasn't chimed in this year. 

IF I don't hear from the 4 remaining by Friday (8/9/24) I'll drop them and possibly look for a couple replacements. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - bfine32 - 08-05-2024, 06:02 PM