Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First depth chart of the season
(08-05-2024, 05:57 PM)3wt Wrote: Well I hope Jackson just had cramps today.

If those two - especially Jenkins - can't unseat the veterans that they are a bust.   I also have no faith in Zach Carter.  He was terrible last year.   Considering that Frazier, the center from WVA was there I will be really angry if Jenkins isn't pretty special.

I also hate that Trey Hill is even on the roster.  Hoping Lee can definitively bump him.   Baaahhhhh!!!  I hate initial depth charts!

Haven't heard anything except that McKinnley's problems maybe were heat related like you say, cramps. Sure hope so.

We will see, Carter was pretty terrible last year even if he worked hard and gained a lot of muscle. Kris Jenkins will work his ass off and might
have the strength and get off that we need at 3-tech. I liked Frazier too, so yes, Jenkins better play decent for us. Matt Lee could definitely bump
Trey Hill as Lee is a very good pass protector. Needs to get into the weight room and work on his run blocking.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
First depth chart of the season - pally - 08-05-2024, 01:38 PM
RE: First depth chart of the season - 3wt - 08-05-2024, 05:57 PM
RE: First depth chart of the season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-06-2024, 04:25 PM