Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anther DT added-roster update 8/8
(08-10-2024, 03:30 PM)WestCoastBengal Wrote: You may be thinking of Domenique Davis #72 the 28yr old six foot two 330lb DT that has been on the practice squad since 2022. I thought he looked pretty good in last years preseason games. I think I saw he was on the rehab practice field this week working through some type of injury. I was thinking he might make the 53 last year, did not happen. I was looking forward to him playing,  maybe next week. Hope you enjoy the game tonight out there in the Star Valley

I was thinking of Domenique Davis, thanks. Makes sense that he is hurt and why we haven't heard anything about him, I agree that he 
played very well last Preseason. Carlos Davis made a nice stop yesterday but other than that Bell #53 was about the only DT that impressed
me at all in this one. Hoping Kris Jenkins really improves as he was invisible as well as the 3-tech early.

We need Rankins, BJ Hill, Tufele and McKinnley Jackson to play and not do well before I panic though. Thanks for the shoutout WestCoast. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
anther DT added-roster update 8/8 - pally - 08-08-2024, 02:06 PM
RE: anther DT added-roster update 8/8 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-11-2024, 04:00 PM