Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-11-2024, 11:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You guys are setting me up for another Mantooth episode and I'm not falling for it.

You guys suggest to me what you want as far as standard scoring

One problem with forcing 2 starting RB's.  Bye Week would need a bench RB also.  That is 36 RB's, and there are only 32 teams, 32 starting RB's, it can't be covered.  I like your system of 1 RB and people can put a RB at W-R-T spot if they want.  All fantasy teams have a chance to cover that.  I like how you've had it, but I'll play by whatever  Just saying 2 RBs and a back up RB adds up to 36, and there are only 32 starting NFL RB's and not all of them put up fantasy points  Years ago teams used 2 RB's, as when Bengals had Ickey and Wood, but those days are over.  There just aren't enough starting RB's to cover 2 starting RB's and a back-up bye week and injury RB, can't be done. No matter how you slice it, 4 of our 12 teams won't have enough RB's on day one, and injuries will make it more teams short at RB if we go to 2 starting RB's. The game has changed and there just aren't enough starting RB's anymore.  ....But I'll play by whatever......

Back to you saying HOLLO and TECMO need to pick a Draft spot. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-12-2024, 05:36 AM