Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-14-2024, 03:06 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm not kidding on this next part.  Mock Drafts do help me know where players are on Yahoo Big Board.  There are only so many seconds to make a pick.  The board may change a little after Preseason Game 2, especially if any major injuries.  I like to do a few mock drafts just to get the feel of Yahoo Draft Board. Practice a 12 team mock in draft spot, for me #7.   You get a feeling of a pattern of drafting, to get the players you want or need.  Of course our draft will not go exactly like a mock, but having back-up players or moves when players you want go off the board helps.  I hate missing the time clock and Yahoo makes my pick, because that may not be the position or player I need in that round.  Even the last rounds, it's good to have a plan.   Being able to adjust and adapt when on the clock and clock is ticking down to zero. 

So you never get who you get in the Mocks, but knowing the Yahoo Big Board helps.  You can't always get what you want, but you just might get what you need. 

You and BFine and everybody, thanks for getting us set up and ready to draft.  

Tiger

I swear sometimes mocks do more harm than good, I end up overthinking things and reaching for guys I probably shouldn't.

Also I have found that hitting the star and adding guys you like before turns fixes yahoo picking for you in case your first  or second option gets snatched up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - BobJones4980 - 08-14-2024, 04:54 PM