Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-19-2024, 04:41 PM)kevin Wrote: Right, because you will be amazed at the talent when you have back to back picks after waiting after pick #1....You will get 2 great players on those back to back picks, Picks 24 and 25 are top talents to add to your Pick #1....

I just had best Mock so far at pick #7, but it was too good.  You guys aren't going to let me draft a Super Team like these mock drafters did.  I'm about done on Mocks.  Maybe one on our Draft Day to make sure system up and running.  You guys are tough, a lot tougher than these Rookies in Mock Drafts.  

Oh, it helps to know where to type in players name to avoid hard scroll down system.  There are spots in draft the player I want is down the list, but Yahoo doesn't allow time to scroll down much.  The type in name area is faster.  If in grey, it means player already taken. 

I think most standard mocks are giving 30 seconds. I'm pretty sure that bfine usually gives us at least a minute, so that's helpful as well. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - coachmcneil71 - 08-19-2024, 06:42 PM