Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kris Jenkins analysis video
Not a bad video but I have some stuff.

1. The Club to the helmet I'm pretty sure is a penalty I know OL aren't allowed to club DL I'm assuming it's the other way too. The Club move is when the DL uses their outside hand to smack the OL hands wide when they shoot them out then use rhe arm over to get around them.

2. Guy used 2 difficult OT to 3T reach blocks to demonstrate speed. Like always first step is important but the anchor and contact balance with a OT pressing on you from an angle is more impressive in those situations.

3. The Spin move is a common theme through his tape in college but what wasn't is the moves you expect the bull rush and everything that comes off it push/pull, swim etc.

4. That was the only double team in the Bucs game that Jenkins played well the rest are why he had a terrible pff grade as he ended up on the ground alot.

Edit: Off topic but the Suburbs are weird had people staring at me like I was insane running at 5am lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kris Jenkins analysis video - Joelist - 08-21-2024, 02:10 AM
RE: Kris Jenkins analysis video - Synric - 08-21-2024, 09:20 AM
RE: Kris Jenkins analysis video - Housh - 08-21-2024, 10:57 AM
RE: Kris Jenkins analysis video - Housh - 08-21-2024, 11:22 AM
RE: Kris Jenkins analysis video - Housh - 08-21-2024, 01:14 PM
RE: Kris Jenkins analysis video - Joelist - 08-21-2024, 02:51 PM