Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
An over used phrase I hate to use, due to over used. " It is all good."   Actually 2 WR's make draft easier for everybody than 3 WR's.  Plus there is that WR or RB or TE spot triple reverse option. All 10 teams should have solid rosters, and one tough League, everybody has a chance.  Any team can beat you on any given week, just as in NFL.  

I'm very happy with the rosters and getting people all signed in, and our Draft in a few hours.   The great thing, if a player you really want goes off the board, there are 32 NFL teams and only 10 of us, so there are good players to Draft.  We should come away with 10 very solid teams, to be one tough League this season. Plus the option for Trades and we should have an excellent Free Agent Pool with only 10 teams and smaller rosters.  So when injuries happen, and they will, teams can stay in The Hunt thanks to a stronger Free Agent Pool.  Should be a Great Season and one Tough League. 

I'm just glad to be playing, and ready for some football....My goal is simple, try to improve on my awful career Won and Loss record in this League. 

Who Dey
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-21-2024, 12:23 PM