Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-21-2024, 08:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I guess they do.

In a draft that sparkled like a well-cut gem, HarleyDog managed to secure a glittering A- grade, leaving rivals green with envy. Their projected record of 10-4-0 has the competition seeing stars, positioning them to claim a dazzling 2nd place finish. With a projected points total of 1716.71, it seems HarleyDog is set to outshine most of the league, despite facing the 11th toughest schedule.

While HarleyDog displayed a keen eye for talent, snagging Brandon Aiyuk at 40, a steal compared to their ADP of 29, they also stumbled upon a less-than-sparkling moment with Ezekiel Elliott at 88, falling short of the mark with an ADP of 114. Despite these minor hiccups, HarleyDog seems poised to illuminate the league with their draft prowess, proving that even under pressure, they can still shine like a polished diamond.

Mines pretty amazing lol.

In the mystical realm of fantasy drafting, Kermit's Nose Kandy embarked on a journey that left many questioning the wisdom of their selections. Despite the odds stacked against them with the 12th draft order, their choices seemed to have missed the mark, earning them a lackluster grade of D-. With a projected record of 4-10-0 and an anticipated 8th place finish in the enchanted Jungle Noise League, it appears that the path to glory may be clouded with uncertainty.

Among the twists and turns of fate in the draft, Kermit's Nose Kandy managed to sprinkle a touch of magic with a steal in George Pickens at pick 84, outshining their earlier misstep with Tony Pollard at pick 61. However, their fascination with wide receivers, drafting a staggering 7 when the league average stands at 4.8, raises eyebrows and prompts one to wonder if diversifying their roster might have been a wiser incantation. It seems Kermit's Nose Kandy will need more than spells and enchantments to rise above their projected mid-pack finish.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - Synric - 08-21-2024, 09:02 PM