Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-22-2024, 10:32 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I got a D.  And an F for Commish duties.  And I accidentally missed a first rd. pick.  Otherwise, great draft!  Garage...[Image: bolt.gif]

You get an A from me....We got in, we did a draft

I got a D from Yahoo also.  However last year Yahoo gave me an A and I finished near the bottom.  CBS gave me a D on my baseball and I'm one of better teams.  Their AI Computers do NOT know.  I will take the judgement of Bengals Football Fans over AI Computers.  If the AI Computers were right, I would have won our League last year, so that proves how wrong the computers are.  The games are played on a field, not on a computer. 

Take it from me who got an A from Yahoo last year, that A meant nothing. 

I'm old enough to remember The Paul Brown Show with Phil Samp.  Samp on TV mentioned to Paul Brown where Bengals are picked to finish.  Paul Brown said this pretty much word for word, "  Well, every summer these predictions come out on where every team is going to finish. It makes you wonder why we even bother to play the season. However since these predictions are always more wrong than right, I say let's go ahead and play the season anyway ". 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 08-22-2024, 11:53 AM