Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Pre-Season GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals***
You can slice and dice, cuss and discuss, argue and agree about the preseason. This I think I know. 4-5 returning OL a year under their belt together and adding Trent Brown and Mims strengthens them. Gesicki is a bigger threat in the Redzone and for big gains. Chase Brown is definitely an explosive player. Isovias and Burton more receiver mismatches than Tyler. His experience though will be missed. Tee is coming off his best camp as is Joe. This offense is better than anytime the last 3 years IMO. The defense is much better at safety. This doom and gloom I get it based on preseason. We don’t know the coaches mindset on their preseason goals. Make no mistake Zac Taylor May be the most guarded coach in preseason as far as protecting his players. It has resulted in some slow starts but they’ve also had strong second half seasons.

I’ve got 1 sentence. The OL will determine how far this team goes and of course health.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Pre-Season GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals*** - Soonerpeace - 08-23-2024, 05:44 PM