Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Be Bengals 3rd and Short Power Runner
(08-26-2024, 09:26 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Moss is the "power back" of the current bunch.  His strength is between the tackles, he is strong with very good vision and balance, despite some here that "havent seen that", LOL. 

True lol

(08-26-2024, 09:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I hope he is not on the roster. Kareem Hunt is a great goal line, 3rd down and power back. He is 29 years old and available,

But it also comes down to blocking. We have to get better run blocking.

I think it is Moss for now, but again I think we need a better option for 3rd down and 1.

Kareem Hunt is a little older now and wasn't great last year. But if we brought him in and he looked good I would be all for signing him.

There should be a lot of RB's available after cuts though.

(08-26-2024, 09:39 PM)Synric Wrote: Zach Moss was brought in to be the hammer... The question is who is gonna stop 3rd & short and goal line on rhe other aide of the ball.

Yes, probably my only concern right now with McKinnley Jackson's injury question. I thought Tufele did pretty good against the Colts but 
he is about the only guy that is kind of considered a run stuffing NT and he ain't no DJ Reader.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Will Be Bengals 3rd and Short Power Runner - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-26-2024, 09:45 PM